What to read to the girl, it is easy to choose, to helpparents have a wide range of children's books in stores, teachers 'and teachers' advice. But children grow up, and it is not so easy to satisfy their requests. Today we will show you what to read to a girl who is no longer a child, but also not an adult, so that this reading becomes an exciting and cognitive activity.
What book should a girl read?
To give an expert advice on which bookto esteem the girl, it is necessary to take into account the nature and sphere of interests of the future reader. After all, genres and directions in the literature are many, and which one to choose is up to you. You can offer a girl to choose a book of any genre:
To expand your horizons, it is useful to read booksall genres or seek out their most successful combinations. If you want a specific answer to the question about what to read an interesting girl, here are a few recommendations:
- "Lord of the Flies", William Golding. A book about the eerie adventures of English schoolchildren on the island. An instructive and philosophical story about freedom and responsibility.
- "The night is gentle," Francis Scott Fitzgerald. In the center of the narrative is a love triangle. This is a wonderful novel about love, strength and weakness.
- "Easy breathing", Ivan Bunin. About femininity, the first sex and the dangers of frivolous attitude to life.
- "Scarlet Sails", Alexander Green. A sweet tale of love and faith in a miracle.
- "April witchcraft," Ray Bradbury. Very beautiful story about unhappy love.
- "Carrie," Stephen King. A novel about the girl Carrie with the gift of telekinesis, which cruelly avenges classmates for bullying.
- "Portrait of Dorian Gray," Oscar Wilde. The story of egoism and how terrible it is never to change.
- "Refuge. Diary in the letters ", Anna Frank. A real diary of a 15-year-old girl who died in a fascist concentration camp.
This is only a short list of what can beRead the girl. If a girl from her youth will read quality literature, she will not only learn how to distinguish between consumer goods from a masterpiece, but also become a very interesting and educated person.