With the help of YouTube you can show your video to the whole world, because this service is very popular. We will now tell you how to add a video to YouTube.
- We go to the service www.youtube.com, then we find the button "Add video" and click on it with the mouse. To start posting a video, you must have a Google account.
- It is necessary to fill in the "Description" and "Name"when uploading a video to the YouTube service. It is necessary to choose a category to which you can relate the theme of the story. Do not forget to register the tags, they are entered through a space.
- Click the "Select" button to configure the admission to watch your video. It can be friends from your list or all visitors to the YouTube service from around the world.
- Next to the column "Time and place of shooting" isselect button. When you click it, fields appear in which you need to make time, when the video was recorded, and the place of shooting. Later, this place can be found on the Google Map.
- Click the "Select" button next to "Access Settings". Here you set the parameters you allow and the ability to evaluate, vote and comment on your video on YouTube.
- After you have gone through all 5 of the above steps and selected the necessary settings, you can finally click the "Add video" button.
- A new window opens. Click on the "Browse" button and select your video file from the hard drive of your computer, tablet or phone. An indicator appears, indicating how much is left before the download is completed. When the video download completes, your video will be sent to YouTube for verification. This concludes your work is completed. You can be congratulated, now you know how to add a video to YouTube.
Your video will be available for viewing on YouTube after processing. The processing time of a video file depends on its size.
P.S.: You can upload video files recorded in the following formats to the YouTube service: MPEG4, MOV, 3GP, AVI, WMV, FLV, MPEGPS, WebM. It should be noted that WLMP and MSWMM files are not supported by YouTube.