If you have purchased a puppy, first of all you need to choose a suitable name. Many owners for a long time can not come up with a name and often look for an answer to the question of how you can call a dog-boy.
We select the name of the puppy
Before giving the name to the puppy, it is necessary to observe your pet for a while, in order to choose the most suitable one. All names can be divided into several categories:
- Male name. To date, it has become fashionable to call animals, including dogs, male names: Russian and foreign (Jack, Bruce, Arnold, Tosha, Venya, etc.)
- Names of cartoon heroes. Some owners call a puppy the names of favorite heroes, for example, you can find the name of Nathan, Tom, Goofy or Krosh.
- Funny words. As the nicknames can come up even a variety of words or concepts: Plushka, Smile, Smesharik.
- Names and surnames of celebrities. Most often you can meet puppies with the names Tyson, Caesar or Hercules.
- Geographical names: Kazbek, Everest, Mars.
- A set of different sounds. If the animal makes different sounds, then you can call the animal that way. For example, Gav or Ryk.
- Nicknames denoting actions. If you could not choose a suitable name for your puppy, then you can observe the animal and find out what it likes to do most: Jumper, Runner, Grunt, Volchok, Eraser.
- Appearance of the animal. You can focus on color (Peach, Gray), size, length of the coat.
Selecting the name of the dog-boy, it is necessary to remember several rules:
- The name can not be long.
- The name of the animal must be picked up euphoniously.
- It should not resemble the name of any member of the family.
It is also necessary to remember that the puppy will grow, and names such as Pushush or Fuzzy may not be appropriate, but in any case the choice is for the owner of the animal.
- How to name a dog
- How to name a puppy