A very large number of people, in the lasttime, became addicted to breeding rabbits. As you know, rabbits are very prolific, and thanks to this, the owners get a good profit from the sale of skins, young animals or meat. Let's examine in this article how to grow rabbits. There are 2 ways of how rabbits are grown - the usual one, which uses the jigging from the female and the cultivation of special, broiler rabbits. When the rabbit is detached from the female, the rabbits are killed when they reach four months. To grow rabbits for meat, it is best to use rabbits, which were obtained by industrial crossing.
Breeding rabbits for meat
- First of all, you should find a place for cellsand make the cells themselves. As a place to live, a canopy or a barn is good, here the main thing is that the rabbits are not blown by the wind. Cells can be made on their own or bought on the market. If you decide to make the cages yourself, then you need to purchase a metal mesh, plywood, boards and nails. The cage should be ninety centimeters long, sixty centimeters wide, forty-five centimeters high. Do not forget that the rabbits need to create a branch where the nest will be placed.
- Considering how to grow properlyrabbits, it is necessary to clarify that the purchase of rabbits is best done on rabbit farms or among proven people. You should not buy rabbits on the market. The whole point is that you can slip substandard or sick animals, and from them nothing good will come of it.
- As for feeding, there is nothingthe supernatural. The most important dish is hay. But it is important that it is not rough, but green and tender. In any case, it will be better if you work on hay making yourself. Then you will know for sure that there are no harmful or poisonous plants in the hay. In summer, rabbits can be fed grass under grass. Even in the diet must necessarily include grain or barley, or wheat. You can also give root and most importantly - to provide rabbits with fresh water. Feed animals need at least two times a day.
- The rabbits are at the age of five or seven months. Males are allowed to mate from six months. But there is also one important factor here. The animal should not be obese. This, first of all, concerns, directly, the females. Bunnies carry a rabbit a month. Ocrol occurs usually quickly and, almost always, at night.
- Little rabbit after birth is not quitebeautiful. They are blind and naked. It is your responsibility to ensure that no dead corpse remains in the nest. That's only when you touch the nest or rabbit, hands should not have any smell. A female mother does not sit with her cubs throughout the day, she just visits them in order to feed them. All the rest of the time they lie buried in the mother's fluff, which the rabbit mom pulled from her body when she was preparing for childbirth.
- The eyes of the rabbit are opened two weeks afterbirth. The cubs grow very quickly. With the achievement of seventeen days, they begin to explore the cell, and for this they leave the nest. They feed with their mother. After the rabbit is a month old, they are taken from the female into another cage.
- Within three or four months the young are well fed. Rabbits are ready for slaughter.
Now you know how to contain rabbits. The most important thing in this business is to have a desire to breed animals, watch them and keep the cells clean.