Taking care of your health is a worthy causea person who aspires to take the maximum from life. Many of us do not pay much attention to our condition, which, later, leads to disorders of the body systems of various kinds. Today we will talk about the "motor" of the human body and answer the question of how to strengthen the heart. So:
Heart and care for it
Speaking of the heart, do not forget thatalso need to talk about the vessels. After all, these two systems are inextricably linked with each other. With a good heart, there may be bad blood vessels, which will affect the condition of the whole organism. Let's answer the question of how to strengthen the heart and blood vessels.
- The most important in strengthening the blood vessels and heartis a special regime and way of life. Remember your weight. A healthy heart can not be long if you are overweight. It's all due to excessive loads on the body due to excess kilograms.
- For good work of the heart, the rightfood. It is necessary to refuse meals in fast food and from fatty foods. It is necessary to limit the use of salt and especially sharp seasonings. Products containing magnesium and potassium salts are very useful. Coffee and tea should also be limited in their diet. It is best to eat small portions, but often, than large, but rarely. A large volume of food uses much more blood for its treatment. The more blood is given to the stomach, the more the heart works. Try, however, not to starve or sit down on strict diets. Do not forget to eat meat, as it contains substances that the body needs. Some amino acids the body receives from the muscles of the body, including the heart. Such an unfavorable situation develops when you severely restrict your diet. Do not forget to drink up to 2 liters of water a day.
- Smoking. That's what can kill your cardiovascular system. Do you dream of a healthy and strong heart? Give up cigarettes!
- Various water procedures help strengthen the vessels and normalize the work of the heart. For recommendations on them you can contact your doctor.
- Many medications can helpyour heart and blood vessels cope with all sorts of stress. The most correct thing to do is ask your doctor about these drugs and the doses of their use.
- It has long been believed that physical activity is the best ally in strengthening the heart. Take advantage of recreational physical education, for example, run in the morning.
How to strengthen the heart of folk remedies? Many people rely more on the tools tested on their personal experience. Let's talk a little about them. Lily-of-the-valley tincture will strengthen your heart. For preparation of medical balm from a lily of the valley take a bottle with a narrow neck in volume of 0,5 liters. For three-quarters fill it with flowers of a lily of the valley. Pour 90% alcohol into it. Close tightly and leave for two weeks. After this time, you need to filter the contents of the bottle. Do not forget to consult a doctor about the use of this tincture. As a rule, it is advised to take no more than 10-15 drops per day.