If you or your child are often onoutdoors, eat in public places, contact animals and other people, then there is a chance that worms will start. Who are they? Worms are worms, parasites that live in the body and feed on the host's substances.
How to find out if the worm has a child
Most often, children are concerned about the itching in the areaperineum and anus, respectively, children try to scratch these places. It is also possible rumbling, discomfort in the abdomen, weakness, sluggishness of the body. During vaccinations, allergic reactions may occur, so you need to ensure that the child does not drag his hands and various objects into his mouth, and regularly take tests.
How to find out if there are worms in an adult
- Discomfort in the stomach, intestines;
- Itching in the anus (is increased at night and at rest);
- General weakness, perhaps nausea;
- Decrease or sometimes weight gain;
- You can also see live or dead worms in the feces.
These are the main symptoms, but in some people they do not manifest themselves, so it is necessary to take an analysis of the feces for the eggs of the worm and observe the preventive measures.
How to find out if there are worms in animals
- Animals often "ride" on the pope on the floor - this is the first sign, they are itchy under the tail, and this is the only way to scratch;
- The pet has no appetite, does not gain weight.
For prevention, periodically give your pet a tablet of worms.
- Wash hands and do not bring them to the mouth, in particular before eating, after talking with animals, while staying in public places;
- Do wet cleaning;
- To iron underwear (you can catch worms not only through the mouth);
- It is good to wash vegetables and fruits, cook or fry fish, meat, canned food (raw, dried fish is better not to eat);
- Periodically take the analysis of feces (this is the best method of diagnosis) on the eggs worm, drink preventive medication.
Let there be no parasites in your life!