If for a long time you are observedpain in the abdomen, spasms, constipation alternates with diarrhea, there is swelling - you can suspect irritable bowel syndrome. Every fifth person suffers from this disease according to statistics due to malnutrition, stress and previous intestinal infections. Not surprisingly, the modern way of life and the culture of nutrition cause this disease in many people. Let us consider in more detail what it is like, how to diagnose it and treat it.
In neglected and serious cases, it should immediatelyconsult a doctor. He will identify the problem in a complex, examine the state of your intestines, give recommendations for recovery and write out a suitable medicine. One of the popular modern drugs to treat this problem is Duspatalin: it relieves pain and spasms in the intestines, and with regular application restores its work. Before use, be sure to read the instructions for Duspatalin.
In other situations, when you have recently started to notice the discomfort or if you have a couple of symptoms slightly developing, you can restore your bowel health on your own.
What is "irritable bowel syndrome"?
In everyday life this disease is called "bearish"illness ". In the intestine, various neoplasms and ulcers do not appear and the tissue structure does not change. The cause of the disease lies in the fact that the intestine becomes sensitive and very susceptible to different types of food. Because of this, there are various symptoms that follow each other - on them and you can understand that the intestine is not in order.
What causes the syndrome?
The main causes that trigger the appearance of irritable bowel symptoms:
- Anxiety, stress, fatigue, depression;
- Irregular and abnormal diet;
- Sedentary lifestyle;
- Hormonal disorders;
- Pre-existing infections in the intestine.
The first two factors in particular affect thethe development of the syndrome, because bowel health directly depends on the lifestyle and psychological state of a person. This disease is especially popular among young people who work hard and work hard, irregularly and maltreated because of lack of time and experience strong emotions. Irritable bowel syndrome is a typical problem for young people aged 25-45 years.
The main symptoms of the disease: pain and abdominal cramps, bloating, constipation or diarrhea. They are a consequence of disruption of the normal operation of the intestine.
How is the disease diagnosed?
After finding the appropriate symptoms it is recommended to undergo a special examination with a gastroenterologist. Also, in the diagnosis, attention is drawn to the incidence of symptoms.
The patient needs to pass several tests, if necessary, go through irrigoscopy, colonoscopy, esophagogastroduodenoscopy, ultrasound of the abdominal cavity and other procedures.
How to treat irritable bowel syndrome?
The general scheme of treatment of this syndrome is notThere is, but it can be cured in about a third of cases. In the rest - adjusting your lifestyle and nutrition to maintain a healthy bowel condition. Typically, treatment with this syndrome is conservative, may or may not include medications.
- Compliance with medical diet. Nestrogo, in the basis - ordering and systematization of the process of nutrition, competent selection and improvement of the diet. Frequent meals at certain times, but in small portions. Overeating should be avoided. Eating healthy, tasty, appetizing and healthy for the intestines at certain times is very important for restoring a healthy state.
- Medicinal preparations. The main groups of drugs: defoamers, antispasmodics, diarrhea, prebiotics and probiotics, anti-diarrhea drugs. Tranquilizers and antidepressants - to stabilize the emotional state, fight against stress, sedatives - to soothe. A set of medicines is prescribed by the attending physician.
- Physical exercises. They are also important in the treatment, since a sedentary lifestyle is one of the reasons why the syndrome can develop. Suitable physical exercises stimulate the working capacity of the intestines and improve the emotional state of a person.
- Adjusting the regimen of the day, normal sleep. Quality sleep is equally important in the treatment of the syndrome and in general. It is necessary for proper rest and recovery of the body, as well as for a healthy emotional state of health.
For good treatment, it is necessary to follow all health recommendations, take appropriate medications and adjust your lifestyle. Be healthy!