Inflammation of the pancreatic tissues leads tothe development of acute pancreatitis - a serious illness that must be treated with a qualified specialist. You can find out the disease by the sharp pain in the abdomen - this is one of the main symptoms of a developing ailment.
Acute pancreatitis: symptomatology
You can distinguish the stage of the disease by the symptoms: The mild form is characterized by mild pains, complications develop rarely. At a severe stage, the whole complex of unpleasant manifestations is observed, and this is fraught with tissue necrosis, the development of abscesses and abscesses.
Symptoms of acute pancreatitis include the following:
- Nausea, vomiting, bile;
- A liquid stool;
- Bloating and heaviness in it;
- Acute pain that occurs in the left hypochondrium;
- Differences in blood pressure - often a symptom of shock states;
- Hemorrhages in the navel.
In acute stage, outflow is disturbedpancreatic juice, the pancreas digests its own tissues, as a result of which a person feels a strong shroud pain. Such pain usually occurs after eating fatty foods, alcohol, or overeating. The acute stage of the disease requires immediate contact with a doctor - the patient needs an ambulance!
Than to treat an acute pancreatitis?
The doctor appoints the necessary measures and procedures fortreatment, prescribes suitable drugs. One of the modern medicines in this area is Creon 10000. The drug replenishes the deficiency of pancreatic enzymes, due to which it normalizes digestion. The active substance consists of minimocrosses, coated with shells, resistant to acidic medium. Getting into the stomach, this capsule dissolves, and the minimocrosses are mixed with food. Due to this, the drug in the enzyme form comes from the stomach into the intestine in sufficient volume for subsequent use.
Creon can be taken when a person lacksown digestive enzymes - for this reason, many diseases of the digestive tract occur. Symptoms of a lack of enzymes: heaviness in the stomach, discomfort after eating, bloating, nausea, abdominal pain, loose stools.
The lack of enzymes leads to disturbancesdigestion, which subsequently provokes problems - from lack of vitamins to the development of serious diseases. The drug helps to cope with single symptoms and prevent the development of severe consequences.
Causes of acute pancreatitis
Pancreatitis can have an infectious andnon-infectious nature of origin. Viral pancreatitis can develop due to tuberculosis, measles, viral hepatitis, which leads to an infectious pancreatic lesion.
Among the causes of acute pancreatitis are the following:
- Excessive use of alcohol;
- Gallstone disease;
- Operations on the pancreas and neighboring organs;
- Damage to the pancreas;
- Overeating, abuse of fatty and spicy food;
- Exacerbation of inflammation in the digestive system, as well as the following diseases: hepatitis, cholecystitis, gastroduodenitis;
- Taking medications that can have a toxic effect on the pancreas.
Under the influence of these causes, the secretory functionthe organ is broken and the enzymes are activated not after getting into the gastric tract, as it should be in a healthy state, but immediately in the pancreas. So the body starts to digest itself, because of what there is an inflammation.
Treatment of acute pancreatitis
If a person has mild illness,You can treat it at home, periodically seeing a specialist. Heavy form requires treatment in the hospital. During the treatment it is necessary to restore the functions of the pancreas and prevent the development of complications.
- Preparations. The specialist can prescribe suitable analgesics, antibiotics (for prophylaxis), myotron spasmolytics.
- Operation. At a critical development of the disease, laparotomy is used.
- Diet. After exacerbation of acute pancreatitis in the early days, one should practice medical starvation: only mineral water, kissels and herbal decoctions are allowed. As a therapeutic diet № 5 is used, the menu of which is selected and adjusted by the specialist separately for each patient. From the diet exclude all dishes that can irritate digestion: baked goods, fresh bread, alcohol, beans, preservatives, sausages, fatty meat, fat broth, coarse cereals, offals, sauces, sour juices, soda. Food is better for boiling or steaming, there are dishes of moderate temperature. Contraindicated in the abuse of spices and overeating.