Very often, at the end of the day, we are overcomefatigue, because we are constantly experiencing a lot of stress. Workload at work, bad weather, or poor health are factors that affect the overall fatigue of the body. But how to get back to normal, how to refresh yourself?
Each person has his own methods, but the main ones are:
- cold and hot shower;
- refreshing face mask;
- walk in the fresh air;
- attending sports training;
- refreshing drink.
Cold and hot shower
To relieve fatigue very well helpscold and hot shower. He will refresh not only the body, but the soul. First, warm up under warm water streams, and then change them to cold ones. Do this procedure several times.
If you are at work, and you do not haveopportunities to take a shower, make a contrast shower, only for hands. Within three minutes, place your hands under the cold, then under warm water. I want to note that the effect of this procedure is the same as that of a real soul.
- Use the services of a massage therapist, which will help to remove fatigue and refresh your body.
- If there is no free time to visitmassage therapist, make yourself an ear massage. This type of massage gives a good shake to the whole body, since a lot of biologically active points are located in the auricle, corresponding to different organs. Dip your fingers into the mint oil and rub out your ears with rapid movements, do not forget about ear lobes. The redness will pass in a few minutes, however you will feel cheerful and fresh the rest of the day.
Mask for the face
When at home, you can take advantage of refreshingmasks for the face. You can use both purchased masks, and made from improvised materials, for example, from coffee. To prepare a mask you will need:
- coffee - 1 teaspoon;
- honey - 1 teaspoon;
- milk - 1 teaspoon.
Preparation and use
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Gently put on the face.
- After 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Walk in the fresh air
In case you spend a lot of time in the officein a sitting position, you will help to refresh the walk is not fresh air. You can walk not only at the end of the working day, but during the lunch break.
Visiting sports training
Do not forget to attend sports workouts that will keep your body toned. Make a schedule and attend events, adhering to this schedule.
Drink can be, as an independent tool, and go in addition to the above methods.
- You can drink a glass of strong coffee or green tea with lemon. Tea drinking can be supplemented with several pieces of chocolate, which in itself is a remedy for fatigue and bad mood.
- If you are not a fan of tea or coffee, prepare yourself a refreshing mint drink, mixing mint leaves with lime or lemon, and diluting everything with soda water.
Choose one of the methods, and you will be able to refresh yourself at any time, even when you are at work.