Under the lymph node is meant smalla cluster of cells that are covered with a connective tissue. Such cells are considered a combination of lymphocytes that produce proteins and also protect the body from foreign invasion, for example, of viruses.
As a rule, lymph nodes are located in groups,while each of them clears only a certain part in the body. The main cause of their inflammation is a viral infection, a common cold or flu. However, there are also other infections that are parasitic and bacterial in nature. This largely explains why lymph nodes in the neck, underarms, in the groin or under the chin inflame, because these places are the source of infection. The process during which they become inflamed is called lymphadenitis.
There are characteristic symptoms that indicate why the lymph nodes are inflamed:
- Swollen and swollen limbs are a sign ofpossible blocking of the lymphatic system. As a result, inflammation of those lymph nodes that are deep under the skin occurs, so their increase is difficult to see with the naked eye.
- Infections of the upper respiratory tract cause, as a rule, inflammation of the lymph nodes in the neck and under the chin. In this case, the patient may have a fever or sweating.
- Less comforting are signs of hardened and rapidly increasing lymph nodes. It can cause a tumor, of a different nature.
- If a person suffers from inflammation of the lymph nodes throughout the body, then most likely this may be a sign of serious illnesses, including lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and even HIV.
Consider the reasons that indicate why the lymph nodes are inflamed in the groin and with what infections it may be related:
- Possible injuries;
- Infections that affect the lower limbs and genitals;
- Malignant or benign tumors;
- Sexual and viral infections, including toxoplasmosis, tuberculosis, which are transmitted sexually.
We also explain why the lymph nodes are inflamedmouse. An enlarged lymph node with armpits causes a number of creepy assumptions about its nature of occurrence. Note that this phenomenon does not always indicate a tumor. In most cases, the lymph nodes become inflamed due to infections that may be bacterial, parasitic or fungal.
To restore the former size of the lymph nodesit may be sufficient to apply a warm compress to them, however, in special cases, prescription drugs may be required. In this case, after the detection of an increase in the lymph node by the armpit, you need to consult a doctor who can establish an accurate diagnosis and the cause of its occurrence. Note that often the diseases that caused the inflammation of the lymph nodes can lead to serious complications, for example, infertility, loss of sight, hearing, etc.