Watch the video
Often when performing physical workoverstrain of different muscles of the body. This, of course, leads to discomfort, the inability to perform simple movements or work. Therefore, muscles must be relaxed. Let's find out how to relax the muscles.
Neck muscles are overextended due to an incorrectposition of the body, long work at the computer. In the cervical-collar zone, blood circulation is disturbed, and the spine feeds. Therefore, it is very important to relax the neck muscles in time, so that there are no negative consequences.
The first thing you can do when the muscles are affected by spasm is physical exercise.
- Raise and lower your shoulders;
- Move your shoulders in a circle, then forward or backward;
- Tilt your head in different directions;
- Slowly turn your head to the right and left.
Massage of the neck-collar zone is also very effective.
Follow the relaxation sessions every day. This will not only relax the muscles, but also reduce physical overload.
Silence or quiet music is required for the sessions. Relax better lying in comfortable clothes. First you need to strain the muscles of your neck, and then let go and concentrate on your sensations.
Then you can add a breathing exercise:
- It is necessary to take a deep breath with a nose, and then exhale heavily.
- Then hold your breath and repeat the exercise again.
- Doing so 5 times, you have to sit, closing your eyes, and focus on the feeling of serenity.
Very often overstrained and leg muscles. We go around a lot, always in a hurry. And women walk on high heels, which also leads to muscle strain. And even those problems with their legs are those people who have to stand on duty - sellers, hairdressers.
Muscles of the legs
- Raise your leg and, bending it in the knee, shake. Just do the second leg. Repeat five times for each leg.
- Bend the leg in the knee and try to reach with the heel to the buttock. Then relax your leg. Repeat for each leg five times.
- Circle one leg under the knee and lift. Then relax it and in the air shake your shins with your hands. Do this and with the second leg. Repeat five times.
- Lie on your back, bend your knees, and shake them.
It helps with muscle tension and massage. Of course, it is best if the massage is performed by a real expert. But you can manage yourself. First stroke with the pressure of the foot, then rub it with force, and then shake the leg and finish stroking. Learn how to stretch the muscles, you can in the article How to stretch the muscles.
Preparations, relaxing muscles
If the pains are very disturbing, thenuse special drugs. For example, ointment "Finalgon", "Neovitin". These ointments relieve inflammation and remove pain. It is necessary to apply ointment on that part of the leg that hurts, and wrap in a warm cloth. You can take a course of treatment in 10 days, smear a sore spot should be twice a day.
Sometimes the muscles of the face also strain. And frequent overexertion of these muscles leads to wrinkles.
Muscles of the face
- Close your eyes and lift your eyebrows with a slow sigh. Hold in this position for a second. And then exhale and lower your eyebrows. Repeat three times.
- Strain and circle the wings of your nose, as if you are outraged. Inhale and exhale, relax the wings on exhalation. Do the exercise three times.
- Slowly compress your lips, as if for a kiss. Then hold your breath for a second and exhale, relax your muscles. Repeat two or three times.
- Slightly screwing up his eyes, smile broadly. And then exhale and relax the muscles of the face.
- Slowly tighten the teeth and lips, pinch the muscles of the chin. Your face should portray discontent. Then, with an exhalation, relax the muscles.
If you want to know how to relax your back, read our article. How to relax your back.
In general, if you want to relieve tension,accumulated over the day, and relax all muscle groups, take a bath. The water will take away the pain, soothe and relax. The bath should be warm enough, but not hot. In the water, you can add sea salt, herbs or oils. While taking a bath, drop all thoughts and relax, but do not sit in the water for more than twenty minutes.