Watch the video
Stretching or stretching is very popularAn exercise that has a beneficial effect on different muscle groups. But before you start stretching, you need to learn about the rules of the standard warm-up.
Warm up for muscles
Before exercising, you must carefully warm up the muscles. This will save you from stretching.
Exercises that should be included in the warm-up:
- Jumping on the rope (10 minutes);
- Makhi legs (20 times one foot and 20 feet to the other);
- Running (15 minutes);
- Jerk hands (10 minutes);
- Circular movements of the head (5 minutes);
- Squats (50 times);
- Slopes 3 approaches with a break of 10 seconds (20 times in each direction).
Many people want to get an excellent stretch alreadyafter the first session. But quickly to make a stretching, as well as to master the technique of exercises for it, it does not turn out. In order to get a long-term and high-quality result, you need to stretch gradually, slowly, slowly and smoothly. If you overdo the first day, you can get a sprain.
Consider how to do stretching the legs. This will help not only to make the muscles more flexible, but also visually transform the legs, make them more slender.
The first exercise
- Legs should be placed on the width of the shoulders. Hands in a free position.
- Then slowly drag to the toe of the legs. You must feel the tension in the muscles. Repeat the procedure 20 times.
- It is necessary to carefully monitor the breathing. When inclined, the breath should alternate with exhalation.
The second exercise
- Legs need to be diluted as widely as your possibilities allow, but so that you do not feel pain. Hands should be crossed on the chest.
- Then you should make slow slopes forward. Your goal is to touch the floor with your elbows. You should do several approaches 10-12 times. Over time, you will spread your legs wider, and your elbows will sink lower and lower.
The third exercise is "butterfly"
- To perform, you need to sit on the floor, bend your knees, bring them together
Feet. In this position, extend the legs as much as possible and try to touch the floor with the knees.
- Perform the exercise on inspiration, on exhalation, the knees should be lifted. Keep your knees on the floor for 30 seconds. After this, a short break of 20-25 seconds is carried out and the exercise repeats again.
In order to make a good stretch for the legs, you need at least three months of daily training. We recommend reading a useful article. How to sit on a twine.
On the Internet, you can also watch a video on how to do stretching. In a clear example, everything will become much clearer and more understandable.
Stretching of the muscles of the chest
The best way to stretch the chest are the usual push-ups. However, they must be performed in such a way that the legs and trunk are in different planes.
- Make an emphasis lying, and put your feet on the bench.
- On inspiration, do push-ups, exhaleLift the case. Work exclusively with your hands. If you can not control your legs (slip or unwittingly strain your muscles), ask someone to keep them in the ankle area.
- Try to keep your hands wider than your shoulders and, at the moment when you touch the chest, stay with the floor, maximally stretching your muscles.
- Exercise should be performed in 3 sets of 10-12 times with breaks of one minute.
Stretching of the neck muscles
To perform exercises for neck stretching, you should know that this area is divided into two triangles - the front and rear. Exercises for stretching both zones extremely
- Keep your hands in the lock at the back of your head and start pressing with your hands, and try to counteract the pressure with your head.
- Tilt your head (not maximally). Bring your hands back to the castle again, but on your forehead. Do the same as in the first paragraph.
Perform an exercise of 3 sets per zone for 30 seconds.
To fully understand the system of stretching exercises, we recommend reading the article How to stretch your back.