After intensive training, when, it seems,all the muscles of the body are strained, a recovery day is necessarily required. This will avoid overtraining of muscles and ensure competent preparation of the body for the next session.
In order to restore muscle afteryou need to take a break for a day or two. These days you can study, but at an easy pace. And every 3 months of training you need to take about 7 days to rest the whole body.
Stretching more "hot" muscles, that is right after training, gives not only a beautiful elongated body relief, but also an effective relaxation of tissues, relieving tension from them.
It is desirable to stay in each position for 15-20seconds, you must literally feel every muscle. If you suddenly have pain, stop and start working with another muscle group.
Exercise after intensive trainingcardiovascular exercises in a relaxed mode will also relieve tension in the body and restore the muscles. Perfectly suitable for this is riding a stationary bike or running on a track - no more than 10-15 minutes in a low resistance simulator mode.
Also help to quickly restore the musclestraining in days off with a load of 30-50% of your normal pace. For example, if you are engaged in 2 hours, then on the day of rest and recovery, give the training 40-60 minutes. If you raise 60 kg., Then work with a weight of 30 or slightly less than kg.
After all the exercises, take a few minutes to breathe properly. Take slow breaths and exhalations (4 seconds each), focusing on complete relaxation of the body.
The right products are the resource thatprovides the body with endurance, strength, the ability to develop and improve in the process of training. Therefore, to support the restorative forces of muscles, include in your diet:
- complex carbohydrates;
- unsaturated fatty acids.
So, you should like the following products:
- whole grain bread and pasta;
- oily fish (tuna, salmon, trout, herring, salmon);
- beans, wild rice and cereals (best oatmeal);
- eggs and chicken fillet;
- peanut butter, black chocolate and nuts;
- Greek yoghurt;
- berries, fruits and vegetables;
- dried fruits.
As for drinks, give preference:
- mineral water without gas;
- isotonics (during and after training);
- water with orange juice - 100 ml. juice for 1 liter. water;
- water with honey (after intensive training) - 2-3 tbsp. l. honey per liter. water.
Massage, bath and sleep
All these three components are also very important for proper muscle training, which excludes their overload.
- Periodically, be sure to do a qualified expert massage of tissues and muscles - this effect of relaxation you will not provide any even the best stretch.
- Also after a busy session (in particular,in the evening before a dream) it is possible to lie down in a bath or to sit in a steam room of a sauna of 10-15 minutes. This will increase blood flow, which, in turn, stimulates saturation of tissues with oxygen.
- Finally, pay attention and a good sleep - sleep at least 7 hours a day. Be sure to make sure that the bed is comfortable and provides the maximum relaxation of the body.