Watch the video
To pump up the chest at home, you need to perform a set of exercises designed to work the pectoral muscles. Training should be regular, best dealt with daily.
How to pump up breasts with push-ups
- The simplest option is the usual push-ups fromsex. If you are not lazy and perform several daily approaches for 12-15 push-ups, you can strengthen the pectoral muscles. The exercise is carried out in the supine position, hands should be placed approximately on the width of the shoulders, and the back should be flat. Between the approaches, you can take a couple of minutes to rest.
- Squeezing from the floor is an "alternative". To perform this exercise, you must take the same lying prone position. Having squished once, you need to move your left hand slightly to the right, and the right one should be put on the level of the right shoulder and wring out. Then the right hand again needs to be rearranged to the left, and the left one should be placed at the level of the left shoulder and wriggled. Thus, such "steps in hand" are performed by hands. Exercise is very effective for pumping the muscles of the chest, but it's hard enough to perform.
- Also a difficult exercise - push-up with narrowset hands. You need to lean your hands on the floor, and put your hands one by one at the level of the middle of your chest so that your fingers touch. Perform on
10-15 push-ups in several approaches, between which you can rest for one minute. Together with the pectoral muscles, during the exercise of this exercise, the hands (triceps) are also strengthened.
- After you perform the first threeExercise for 2-3 weeks, you can start more difficult and require a good physical training exercises. For their implementation it is necessary to take the floor box (it can be replaced by a couple of three thick books). One hand should be put on the box, and the second one should lean on the floor. To pump up the muscles of the chest, you need to make 12-15 push-ups in 4 sets on each of the hands. Between the approaches you need to rest no longer than 1.5 minutes.
- The next exercise - push-up from the floorbox with narrowly set hands. It is similar to the one described under number 3, with the only difference being that you need to push yourself from the auxiliary object. For good results, 4 sets of 15 pressures should be followed.
- The most difficult exercise is "push-up with jumps". The floor box will be required again. First you need to put your hands on the support and wring out, and when climbing jump your hands to the floor, again to wring out, and then again in a jump to move your hands to the support. This exercise can not be done without preparation, therefore it is added to the general training not earlier than in a month of classes. Perform a couple of repetitions of 10 push-ups.
Push-ups will make relief not only the chest, but also the arms and shoulder girdle of the back.
Exercises with dumbbells and a barbell
It is possible to pump the breast at home,using various auxiliary items. Rods are usually used in cases where they want to give the maximum load on the muscles of the chest, further develop them and build muscle. It is best to perform exercises with the bar at the very beginning of the workout, so that you can take the maximum possible mass.
- The breast press is carried out by grasping the bar of the bar andplacing his arms a little wider than the width of his shoulders. Lying on the bench (you need someone to help with this exercise), gradually lower the bar to your chest, and then lift up above the chest. It is necessary to try not to swing the shell, and the elbows are not completely unbend. After watching a video about how to pump up the chest with a bar, you can understand the correct
sequencing. The weight of the projectile is selected individually, depending on the physical preparation and complexion of a person.
- Exercises with dumbbells to adjust the shapeThe breasts also perform lying on the bench. To do this, each hand is taken by the projectile and straightens the arm upward in the jerk. The advantage of exercises with dumbbells is that you can do jerks alternately with the left or right hand. But it is better if the hands simultaneously move upward, seeking to position above the center of the chest, but they will not come into contact. Constant tension in the muscles will persist if you do not straighten your hands to the end. The number of repetitions at the very beginning of training is regulated independently, depending on the level of physical fitness.
- Dumbbells can not only be raised from the situationlying, but also perform with them swinging their hands to the sides, to make movements like "boxer", holding the load in their hands. By the way, if you do not have real dumbbells, you can fill with simple plastic bottles and use them instead of dumbbells.
Pulling on the bar
Many are interested in whether it is possible to pump up the chest,pulling up on the bar. This can be done, pull-ups are the easiest and most accessible way of training. Even if the crossbar is not in the apartment or the house, it is most likely to be found in any yard.
The most accessible and simple exercise on a horizontal barfor pumping the pectoral muscles - this, however trivial, simple pull-up. There are two options for gripping the bar - straight (when the palm is directed from the face), and the opposite (the palm "looks" at the face).
To pump other group of muscles of a breast it is possible, ifUse the reverse interception of the crossbar (hands are deployed towards the person). And with increasing number of repetitions and approaches, muscles will develop more actively.
When the hands are already strong enough andstrong, you can perform the exercises differently. The head should rise in front of the bar of the horizontal bar, and the hands should remain behind the back of the head on the crossbar. And very trained people can pull themselves up with extra weight on their feet, for example, with weights.