Watch the video
Dumbbells are an excellent tool, with the help ofwhich you can pump really "iron" hands. Of course, dumbbells alone are not enough, but they can be very effective in a variety of training. Detailed information can be found in the article How to quickly pump up muscles. And in this article, we'll talk about how you can quickly pump up your hands using dumbbells
How to quickly pump up your hands with dumbbells
Dumbbells allow you to vary theExercise, and with them you can train both alternately, and with two at the same time. First of all, you should think about security. After all, even with training with light dumbbells, muscle tearing is possible. Therefore it is worth reading the article How to properly pump the muscles of the hands.
Training hands dumbbells has some disadvantages: dumbbells do not allow you to give a concentrated load separately to external or internal bundles of biceps.
Exercises for biceps
- Bending of hands with a barbell. To perform the exercise, you need to use a narrow grip. You can load both the head of the biceps and the brachialis.
- Alternating lifting dumbbells to the biceps. This is an effective exercise for levying muscle mass.
- Concentrated lifting on the biceps with dumbbells. Exercise for inflating the middle and lower biceps.
Exercises for triceps
- Extension of hands on the block. A neutral grip is used. Load all
3 bundles of triceps. Here you need a special simulator with a top block.
- Extension of arms over the head with dumbbells. At runtime, a neutral grip is used. The triceps stretch at the bottom, making the exercise more effective.
- Extension of arms in a slant with dumbbells. This is an effective exercise that will help to further strengthen the triceps.
Building weekly training plans
Let's consider three most effective variants of trainings:
- The biceps can be swung with the back, and the triceps - with the pectoral muscles. During training, a good load is provided for the biceps. The same applies to the pectoral muscles and triceps.
- The triceps can be swung with the back, and the biceps - with the pectoral muscles. This will help give a variable load for the biceps. In this case, you can lift a heavier weight.
- Conduct a training session on a certain day. Biceps and triceps can be trained in one session.
To quickly pump up the muscles of the hands, you should both train well and eat right:
- It is necessary to use about 15% morecalories than to spend. This is explained by the expenditure of energy on the synthesis of muscles. It should be noted that the male body synthesizes a maximum of 3 kg of muscle
mass per month. The optimal speed of mass gain is 3-4 kg per month.
- Drinking lots of protein. Protein is one of the key "building materials" for the human body. In order to provide muscle growth, you should consume 1.5-2 grams of protein per kg of body weight per day.
- Eating immediately after exercise. The sooner you eat after a workout, the better.
- Frequent nutrition. It is recommended to eat 4 times a day. The less likely a person will eat, the more fat will accumulate in the body.
- The same number of calories daily. Compliance with this rule is very important. You need to eat the same way as in days without training, and in days with training, because the body needs proteins, carbohydrates and even fats.
Features of recovery after training
Recovery after training lasts ratherlong. If the training was intense, the muscles are in a state of subcompensation, i.e. their size decreases in comparison with that which was before classes. The body needs to overcompensate the muscles - make them more than before training.
In accordance with the depth of subcompensation of muscles, recovery can last
Such training is very important, as it provides an adaptive reaction in the muscle. In order to increase muscle growth did not stop, the intensity of the load should be constantly increased.
In conclusion, it should be noted that the muscles needconduct regular exercise with high intensity and eat right. If necessary, you can find a lot of videos on the Internet about how to quickly pump up your hands. Also, we recommend reading the article How to pump up the muscles on your hands.