To increase the impact force produced by handor foot, it is necessary to train the groups of the corresponding muscles. Especially for this, a number of exercises have been developed, the regular implementation of which will ensure good results.
Through which you can increase the force of impact?
As is known from the school course of physics, strengthis calculated as the mass derivative for acceleration. That is, force is the product of the mass of the body at the speed of the impact. From this it follows that an increase in the impact force is possible with an increase in the speed of the movement itself or in the body weight. Therefore, training methods can be directed either to the athlete's weight (used in freestyle wrestling, sumo, etc.), or to increase the speed of the reaction (this is practiced in such types of struggle as karate and other martial arts). In addition, in the latest version of the technique, the speed increases both due to rapid movement by the hand (foot), and by accelerating the movement of the body itself.
How to increase the impact force: recommendations
Just the speed of strikingIt is not enough for his power to grow many times. To increase the maximum impact force with the swing of the arm or leg, you must insert a body impulse. To avoid damage to the joints and bones, you can not fully straighten the leg or arm during the stroke, and the movements need to be made not in a straight line, but at different angles. This will make the strike stronger and stronger.
It is important to monitor the position of the feet:
- So, it will be more convenient if the legs are slightly wider than the shoulders;
- It should be borne in mind that during the attack, the heel is first raised;
- The foot at the time of striking must be deployed in the same side where the blow is struck;
- When the left hand strikes, it is necessary to raise the heel of the opposite leg, and vice versa.
In addition, to develop the impact force, as a boxer, you need to remember about these features in the rack:
- When the forward comes forward, the body weight, respectively, is transferred forward, and the knees should be slightly bent and spring;
- When striking, you must simultaneously deploy the hips in the direction of the opponent;
- The striking movement in close combat will be more effective if at the same time doing full movement by the body;
- Drawing forward during the impact does not follow, as this reduces the force of the blow - you need to sharply turn the torso;
- Take your hands back, preparing to strike, do not need, since the enemy can foresee such an action and prevent it;
- Strikes must be applied on exhalation;
- If you plan to strike with your fist, it should be squeezed with maximum force.
What muscles to strengthen, so that the blow was stronger?
Training the power of impact will not be effective if the muscles in a person are weak. Therefore, you should pay attention to certain muscles and pump:
- muscles of forearm;
- large pectoral muscles;
- deltoid muscles;
- the latissimus muscles of the back.
These exercises are suitable for strengthening the muscles:
- The whole set of muscles works intime of push-ups. Therefore, before you start training on the strength of the blow, it is best at least 2-3 weeks to press from the floor. You can start with 15-20 push-ups per day, daily increasing the number of repetitions and approaches. Then increase the force of impact with your fist will be twice as easy.
- In addition to push-ups, pump up the muscles of the arms, back andBreasts help pull-ups. For this, the best exercises on the horizontal bar are best: hands should hold the crossbar with a back grip (palms wrapped to the face) at a distance slightly wider than the shoulders. For better effect, you can hang a load on your belt or legs. You need to start with as many pulls as possible, each time increasing the number of repetitions.
- Stuffing the ball on the floor. There is a special ball, with the help of which professional boxers train. But in the absence of a professional ball, the usual basketball will do. To perform the exercise you need to put your feet to the width of your shoulders, keep your torso straight. The ball is brought as high as possible overhead and with the greatest force try to hit the floor. After the rebound, the ball must be caught. Repeat should be at least 15-20 times.
- Another exercise - squat with a jump. To perform it, you need to take the original position of the body - put your feet to the width of your shoulders, and keep your hands free. After this, you should sit so deep until the knees are on the same level with the buttocks. Then you need to maximize the alignment of the body in a jump upward, while raising your hands above your head. This movement will be effective if it is carried out until the forces are exhausted. You can complicate the implementation, if you take in both hands weighting (dumbbells).
- To increase the force of impact, ball throws also fitin the sides. To perform this exercise, you need to stand sideways to the wall, and legs to spread on the width of the shoulders. The ball must be taken into the hand, which is located farther from the wall, and hurled against the wall. When throwing it is necessary to watch, so that the muscles of the press, arms and thighs are involved. To throw the ball you need as much as possible, and when you rebound it must be caught. Best of all, if the repetitions of the shots are very fast. You should repeat the exercise at least 20 times for each hand.