Sometimes, in life, trials begin to happen,which can not always be called easy. Many believe that it is these events that allow you to look at your life differently and change something in it. People also need faith in order to survive the worldly misfortunes. But it happens that a person initially did not believe in anything, or, conversely, lost faith in people, life and God. Of course, for many, what is faith in God, as not a way to see the highest good and power? Some are inclined to this and for this sometimes enough awareness of unity, that man is not alone. It can be nature, and communication with loved ones, and a simple opportunity to wake up daily. These aspects will already be enough to believe in God. If you do not feel this, the main thing is not to deprive yourself of communication with others. Unity and community will help you to understand yourself.
Attitude to faith in God
If you ask yourself or another person the question of faith, he can give a fully reasoned answer - whether he believes in God or not. And there are several reasons to relate to faith in a certain way:
- Such judgments are evidence of the fact that everyone in one way or another has already thought about faith and made his definite conclusions.
- If you ask a question about the structure of the universe, thenusually you can get a completely neutral answer - "I do not know." This is interesting, because the question of faith in God and the structure of the universe are equally global. In addition, their confirmation or
- refutation is beyond the scope of scientific or physical knowledge, and can be interpreted only at the level of hypotheses.
- In how to believe in God, and from whatconsists of the universe, everything relies only on guesses and intuition. Only the answer to the question of faith will have every person and discuss this issue with a storm of emotions. And the second question will remain absolutely neutral, and if you hear about a new theory of the structure of the universe, then perceive it only as a scientific discovery, nothing more.
- If you think about this issue, you canmake sure that all the knowledge of a person by 99% is a belief in something that is not proven and is not grounded for them personally. We believe that the structure of an atom is the same as that you studied it in school, or that light is of a wave nature, and other laws of physics and chemistry. In these questions, you can not be sure, because you can not prove it personally, but you believe those who ostensibly know a lot about this - scientists, teachers, etc.
- The whole life of people, as can be seen, consists ofa certain belief in something. But, usually, people like to discuss only about faith in God, and to motivate it by the fact that the presence of God is unprovable, and the very belief in what is not proven is stupidity. If, on the other hand, too much is accepted for faith - most of the aspects of life, then the decision of how to come to God, for example, will be subject to skepticism.
- In the matter of faith, it is worth arguing with yourself, and with your worldview and knowledge. It is worth looking at this question clearly and looking for the reason for the lack of faith in your mind.
How to gain faith in God
It does not matter whether we talk about faith in God, but everyoneconstantly striving for something bigger and better in his life. Many believe that a person who can live as if his expectations or dreams have been fulfilled and fulfilled, such a person lives by faith. If there is a sensation of something invisible and incomprehensible, then the faith of such a person will become for him his conviction and confidence in life. When goals are achieved and dreams are realized, or in other words, when the invisible desire becomes visible to a certain extent, then the belief in life as such will no longer be necessary for man. Then there will be confidence in the best and the best. But there are reasons that make faith necessary:
- If you think about it, you will come to the conclusion thatany person in something necessarily believes in this life. Both atheism and communism are also a kind of faith on which the teaching is based, according to which people live, as in a real religion.
- The outlook of any person will be formedon the basis of his attitudes and experience, as well as the environment and all systems of values and perceptions, rooted in a society where a person lives, and in which he is constantly.
- So think about your life, about the system of education, and about whether they have justified their positive role in your life. If - no, then think about something bigger and better for you personally.
- Religion is not a way of believing in God as such. After all, you can regularly attend the church, but at the same time, do not live by the postulates. One must learn to understand that faith can give you in a psychological way, how to support you and improve your life.
- Well, and, of course, try to do good deeds. This lies at the heart of faith and religion, and any, and at the heart of the human relationship to others. People who need help are always there, and it is worth helping them. This will in any case make you better, and will allow you to respect yourself more.
- The main thing is what kind of person you are. It is considered that all trials will go to man for good, and temper it. It is desirable that this makes a person nobler, because having experienced their sufferings, it is easier to understand others and help them. It is also not so much a postulate of faith and religion as good in its broadest sense.
Now you have an idea of how to believein God and what to choose for yourself. You can not go to churches and not wear a cross, the main thing is to remain a kind and fair person. This is what religion is calling for.