If you want to learn how to make a parrot, thenfor you there are several options. It can be done in many ways. You can knit, make it from paper, even sew a soft toy. The main thing is to use your imagination and work with your hands.
If you are interested in how to make a parrot frompaper, then you can apply the origami technique. Choose high-quality paper, preferably a dark color. Although it can be bright. It all depends on how you want to make your parrot. Next, we will consider in more detail how one can make a parrot from ordinary paper.
How to make a parrot from paper: instruction
Parrot from paper is not as difficult as it might seem at first glance. To make a parrot yourself, you can use the step-by-step instruction:
- Take one sheet of paper. It must be quadrangular. Dimensions should not be small. Paper should not be too thin, otherwise it can tear in the process.
- Fold the paper in two diagonals.
- Unfold and start bending all the corners of just one diagonal. We do this on both sides.
- Fold the sheet of paper along the long lines so that we have a rhombus.
- After you have a diamond in your hands, you need to bend the small triangles up.
- Fold your rhombus in half. But do it so that you have a large triangle, but its corners must be turned outward.
- Now bend the corner to the left side. But do it smoothly and accurately. Further bend it in the middle vertically. Unfold it. And bend already on the middle line, which you have appeared.
- Now turn our origami over to the other side. We do the same steps with the other corner. We make a corner along a vertical line down on both sides.
- Fold the corner inside, on both sides. You should get wings.
- The legs make use of preliminary steps. Rotate origami and use the technique of bending corners.
- Now unbend the workpiece. It must be done very carefully. Fold the tail of your parrot.
- Next, turn the parrot's body off: gently unfold the paper outward. Fold all the bends so that they can be clearly seen.
- We make the head of a parrot, for this we usethe upper triangle, namely, lower its corners. Here we will make a beak. The tip of the head should be bent down twice, so that it is not too large.
- Carefully bend his paws.
So you can make a parrot of paper yourself. Now we turn to making parrots from other materials.
We make a parrot made of cloth
You can make a parrot with your hands usingfabric, thread and needles, that is, make a soft toy. Sewing a parrot is not a very difficult task. To do this, you need a fabric of bright color. Take a small piece of red cloth, it will be needed for sewing beak toys. You will need not only fabric, but also beads to create eyes.
- First of all, you need to make patterns. Draw each cloth on the fabric with which you will sew the toy.
- Before this, you can cut out patterns from paper, and then transfer them to the fabric. Remember that you need to depict wings, beak, tail, trunk and paws.
- They can be cut from various tissues. That is, you can sew a colored parrot. Now that all the details are cut, they need to be sewn together. But you need to do this in order to leave some space for filling the toy with cotton. Of course, you can use other soft material.
- Sew the parts carefully, so that the threads are not visible. Carefully sew the beak to the toy.
- You can use beads or even buttons to create eyes. Choose beads of dark color for this. It will look more harmonious.
Parrot can be easily and quickly done even at homeat home. It is not necessary to spend money on purchases in stores. Just do it yourself and please the children who will definitely want to help you in creating the parrot.