Drawing flowers is a very pleasant experience. A person rests at work and enjoys the result. Today we will tell you how to draw a lily. This fragrant and exquisite flower is not difficult to draw.
- First draw a circle that will form the basis for the middle of the flower. Now hover the line, cutting off the upper third of the circle. Draw a stem.
- Now we start to draw each petal. Try, that they start and end in the area of the line. The edges of the petals should be wavy, they are slightly curved outwards.
- We continue to draw petals. We make them in two rows so that the rear ones look between those in the foreground. We detail each leaflet.
- Since you can not quickly draw a lily with a pencil, do not miss the details. Draw long stamens. Their tips resemble hammers.
- Draw a stem, we complement it with two leaves. In each we denote veins with light strokes.
- Now you need to draw on each petal of a dot-droplets, in order to more accurately convey the appearance of a lily flower. However, before that, you should correct the irregularities and erase the extra strokes with the eraser.
- You should get a posh tiger lily. Color it.
This lily is usually yellow-orange in color. Do not be too zealous with paint, so as not to hide under it the specks inherent in this flower. Stalk make a soft, green.
The article is prepared on the basis of the materials of the site www.dragoart.com.