In our daily lives we often meet withThe problem is when we do not like our photos in size. For example, they are too large to be an avatar for a forum or even some other site. Now I'll tell you how to resize a photo.
- Open the program Paint (It opens via Start - All Programs - Standard).
- Open our image.
- We are looking for the "Main" tab on the top, then "Image". Click "Resize".
- In the window change the size and tilt we set the resolution we need, that is, the size.
- Save our image.
- Open the program and the image.
- In the "Image" menu, click on "Image Size".
- We expose the size we need.
- Save the image.
But there is a simpler, and above all a quick way! Using the following site: www.mini.croper.ru/resize.
You can perform some actions with photos online! Just upload the image and work with it, thanks to the intuitive interface. Now you know how you can resize the photo.