Often in the last months of pregnancy alreadyI feel fatigue, heaviness, I want to rest more. Just at such times, pregnant women are increasingly beginning to wonder how to go on maternity leave.
We leave in the decree
By all rules, on the thirtieth week the doctor,who observed you during pregnancy, should give you an exchange card with all the tests and examinations and a sick leave sheet. Just it will be needed when registering a maternity leave. The right to such leave is for any pregnant woman who works, even if she works under a contract concluded for a very short time. The duration of maternity leave can be very simply calculated:
- In most cases this is 140 calendar days - 70 days before delivery and 70 days after birth.
- In case of multiple pregnancies, birth leaveincreases by fourteen calendar days and a total of 84 days, and post-natal leave automatically increases to 110 days. If you add to this 84 days before the birth, then you will get 194 days of maternity leave.
- In the case of difficult childbirth, surgery (caesarean section) or postpartum complications, vacation is increased to 86 calendar days.
The choice of the date of leaving for the decree
According to labor legislation, leave inconnection with pregnancy and childbirth is given to the future mother on the basis of her application to the name of the employer and the date specified in the disability sheet. From this it comes that a pregnant woman can choose herself when she goes on vacation. In order to benefit from going on maternity leave, you need to take into account a lot of nuances:
- If you go to the decree much later than the date,the amount of the benefit that the state pays will decrease, it will be accrued from the date of actual withdrawal into the decree. You can not take compensation for unused maternity leave with money, as this is not stipulated by the legislation.
- Late leave care does not delay the end date of the leave. Thus, you deliberately reduce yourself to maternity leave.
- In a case where you feel great andthe amount of your wages is much greater than the allowance, then it will be fully justified to work up to the birth itself. In the end, you decide, based on your health and health, when and how to go on maternity leave.
About what documents are necessary to prepare, read in the article How to go to the decree.