Many people attach special importance to the people'ssigns and believe in "signs of fate." One such sign is the arrival of a bird in the house. In the article, we will consider a few of the signs associated with birds, tell you what the bird flies into the house and how to prevent the sad consequences.
If the bird has flown into the house
The most frequent interpretation of this sign is the rapid death of a loved one, the bird as if warns of unhappiness.
In order to bring disaster from your home, you must perform the following actions:
- Place twelve floating candles in a circle and light in the clockwise direction;
- After all the candles are lit, say the following words 3 times, looking at the flame of the fire: "Lord, take trouble and attack and all the 77 misfortunes." Amen! ";
- Wait until all the candles go out.
If the bird flew through the chimney, it also portends death. To solve the problem, use the above described candle plot.
Do not forget to help the bird get free fromwith the words: "With the world fly - take the trouble." Wait until the bird flew away, and then pour a handful of cereals out the window and say: "With good news, come eat, ask bread - do not touch the soul."
If the bird has flown through the window
The bird has long been a symbol of the soul of the deceasedrights. Therefore, according to the note, if the bird has flown through the window, then someone from the people who left you wants to give you a message. A good or bad news awaits you - depends on the species of birds.
- Swallow and swifts foreshadow a fast entry into the marriage;
- The Nightingale is a symbol of wealth and family well-being;
- Jackdaw and magpie mean gossip concerning the career or personal life of one of the family members;
- The crow and the sparrow symbolize trouble;
- Cuckoo foreshadows a fire;
- Tit - to death;
- Nightingale - to good news;
- Pigeon foreshadows the arrival of guests.
If the bird flew to the balcony
A bird flying over a balcony means sooneraddition in the family. But it is believed that the folk sign will come true if the bird has flown by itself, and not the smell of food or other circumstances.
If the bird sat on the windowsill
Sitting on the windowsill bird, according to the letter, means unforeseen family expenses.
There is also an opinion that landed onthe sill of a crow carries bad news, the Thrush announces death, and the dove means advancement through the ranks, an increase in wages and good family relations.
Other "bird signs"
- The woven nest of a stork on the roof or the trumpet of the house means material well-being;
- Cawing of crows over a private house promises a disease;
- If you hear a woodpecker tapping on the roof of a house, then a misfortune will happen;
- Cock crowing, not in the morning hours, means a fast arrival of uninvited guests;
- If you hear a cry of an owl near the house, then the family will be replenished;
- If you see a dead bird, wait for misfortune;
- If you fall on a bird droppings, then you are waiting for financial well-being.
If you are interested in the interpretation of dreams with birds, then read the article What dreams of birds. Also visit the Birds section, where you will find a lot of interesting information.