When you run some programs on Androidthe user may encounter a "Download failed because the resources could not be found" message. Usually this happens after installing certain programs (or updating them), rebooting the device does not give anything, and the user does not know how to fix the problem. In this article I will describe the most common causes of this dysfunction, describe its features, and also tell you how to fix download failed because the resources could not be found on your mobile device.
Causes of the problem
In translation, the text of the error sounds like "Download notfailed because the required resources were not found. " Usually it occurs right after the application starts (usually game), but it happens that this error appears after installing the next official update to the program.
Among the reasons for the occurrence of the Download failed problem are the following:
- An incorrect version of the program, downloaded from an unreliable source;
- Lack of Internet connection when the program is launched for the first time;
- Missing or incorrect cache to the program, or the cache is placed by the user in the wrong directory;
- In the settings of the phone, the ability to install programs from extraneous resources is blocked;
- Your smartphone is disabled (does not work properly) the system application "Google Play Services" and Google Services Framework.
- Also, you may receive an error when retrieving data from the DF-DLA-15 server, its correction by reference.
How to fix the error
Accordingly, to correct the error it is worth the following:
- Download the "problem" program from a trustworthy source, first of all with Google Play Market;
- Make sure that when you first start the program, The device was connected to a stable Internet channel, there is a possibility that the programyou will need to download the files you need from an external source. At the same time, if you do not have an official version, but a mod to the game, then on the contrary it can require the disabled Internet for its launch. Experiment with this;
- Check the cache placement for the game in the device memory (usually, files with the extension.obb) along the path specified in the instruction to start the game. If there is no such instruction, look for it on the network yourself. It also happens that the necessary cache for the game is completely absent, then it is worth it to find it on the network, download and install it in the desired directory (often with the name Obb);
Turn on in phone possibility of installing programs from extraneous resources (Settings - Security - tick the "Unknown sources" option);
- Check, Do you have apps on your device that are not turned off? Google PlayAnd Google Services Frameworkand whether all the latest updates to the first of the specified applications are installed;
- Also worth checking out correct placement of the game in the phone memory. Make sure that you do not change the location of the program files from the internal memory card to external (or vice versa).
The reasons for the occurrence of this problem onAn Android can be multiple, but statistically the most common errors are with the cache of the desired application. The program being launched looks for its files at a known address, does not find them for a number of reasons, and returns the error described above to the user. To get rid of this dysfunction, use the advice given by me, one of them will necessarily prove effective.