To protect your home, territory or place of work, you can use any security technology that you will have to taste and a purse.
One of the simplest and most effective means can be considered video surveillance cameras.
Which video camera to choose?
Most camcorders are mobile,simple instruction and ease of use. Modern devices allow you to clearly record all the events that occur, as well as record video on hard drives and then transfer via the Internet to any distance. The surveillance system includes cameras, multiplexers, monitors and video recorders. Next, a little look at two types of video cameras: panoramic and cameras in real time.
Panoramic surveillance camera allows you to dovideo with a wide coverage: it can be 180 or 360 degrees. Panoramic cameras are created using SurroundVideo technology, they allow you to transfer digital video in real time with high-resolution images. These cameras support work in two video formats: MJPEG and H.264. Mod DN allows to use the camera in low light conditions. 12 megapixels have a function WDR, with which you can get an image with a range of up to 100 db. The case of such a camera is shockproof and meets high standards of quality. Four sensors of the panoramic camera record four images, which then a special program glues together.
Real-time camera is a device,It records events in real time. For such a broadcast, you can select any camera Arecont Vision. The streaming server will give an unlimited number of streams for viewing, and the load will go to the streaming webcast server.
How to choose and install the camcorder yourself?
- Select the necessary equipment in the store. It is better to choose a camera capable of recording what is happening at a distance of not less than 50 meters with a viewing angle of at least 90 degrees. The viewing angle can be fixed or variable. The wider the angle, the smaller the scale of the resulting image. Before buying, you need to calculate the number of devices and viewing angles for them.
- Next, you need to choose the cables and put them init is best to do this before performing repairs and settling, since it is much easier. The length of the wires must be determined in advance, take into account the location of the cameras and the distance between them and other devices.
- Then it's time to start laying the trails andinstallation of devices. You will need a tape measure and a piece of paper to indicate the location of the cameras. Distribute the cameras and plan the communication laying.
- Install the equipment and connect it to a single complex, then check the operation of each element.
- The final point is the installation of softwareThe system that will manage the system. The program must define all cameras, assign them unique IP addresses. After that, configure the devices themselves and start the system for use.
To protect the protected area betterviewed, adjust the camera using the OSD-menu with the display of the image on the monitor. Remember that installing cameras outside the premises will require a sealed enclosure that will protect them from unfavorable weather. It is also important to choose such places for cameras, which will not be affected by direct sunlight, and also get moisture. Mounting should be done in such a way that the whole area of the frame is illuminated evenly: do not direct it directly to the sun or bright light. For 24-hour surveillance, you can choose a video camera with infrared illumination. Also place the camera in a place from which it will be available for periodic checks.
Having dealt with the question and settingvideo surveillance by yourself, you will save money and be able to eliminate the breakdown yourself. However, if you are not confident in your abilities, it is better to call an assistant who will identify and warn possible errors, or turn to professionals.