If you are interested in watching thatoccurs on the screen, listen carefully to what you are told, and do not want to be distracted, then the video is done well. The secret of high-quality video consists of several different moments: this is a good idea, and its competent embodiment, and directing work, and camera art, and the charm and attractiveness (in all senses) of those in the frame.
However, if you are yourself and a screenwriter, a director, and an operator without a lot of shooting experience, then first you need to learn and understand how to shoot high-quality video. We'll talk about this later.
The question of how to remove a good video is enoughwide. In certain types and genres of video there are rules. For example, we'll take a closer look at how to shoot a video for your channel on YouTube and how TV journalists make their videos. Even if you are not going to shoot something like this, you still need to get acquainted, because you can get useful tips that will be useful for any type of video.
A few words about the equipment
From what kind of technique you use to shoot,50% of success depends. This question requires detailed study, so if you are in search of suitable technology, take the time to study the characteristics of the necessary equipment to choose the best. We will only go over the basics a little:
- Shoot better at least a semi-professionalvideo camera with a high-quality video lens. In principle, for home video, you can at worst shoot for a good professional camera or webcam.
- A prerequisite for a good video is the use of a tripod, if the shooting is stationary. Any unintentional jitter and twitching of the camera will spoil the video.
- Provide good light.
- Pick up a quality microphone. You can use a buttonhole.
How to take a good video for a YouTube channel
The emergence of a large number of personal channels onYouTube is a tribute to fashion, a new way of expressing yourself, as well as one of the modern types of earnings. If you decide to start your own channel, then first study the work of other bloggers, determine their mistakes and never repeat. Thanks to this video will be much better and more popular. Here are some tips on this:
- If you do not fully understand what is beingwant to tell, better study the question in detail, read something, look and compile the information received with what you know. This video should be useful and informative.
- Many bloggers like to spread the thought of the tree,and the viewer is bored. In the process of shooting, he remembers something, gets out of the question, etc. It's tiresome. In advance, estimate on the sheet an approximate logical plan of what you will talk about, and stick to it.
- Watch your appearance. At a minimum, you must be neat. If you have a style or a bright appearance, do not be afraid to emphasize it, - people are attracted by attractive and bright personalities.
- What matters is how you say it. If you mutter to yourself, watch with an acidic mine, monotonously say the same thing, the user will close your video without regret and will never return to your channel. Sincerely smile, speak in a lively voice, do not be afraid to joke, where appropriate, make your speech vivid: use different vocabulary, speech turns, make accents, ask rhetorical questions, etc. The user should have a feeling that he is communicating with a living person who understands him - then there is a trust and a desire to return to your channel.
- Never shoot online. You can accidentally blurt out something stupid, something else can happen - all this spoils the impression. Capture the video in a quiet environment, then correctly mount, review again.
- When the video is ready, there are no complaints, you canupload to the site. To entice users to view, you need to pick a bright, but attractive and simple cover for the video; understandable, but you can also have a slightly intriguing and provocative title. In the description of the video should be briefly highlight the main points of the video.
How to make a good video for a novice journalist
The preparation of the reportage to the air is the resultthe joint work of a correspondent and videographer, and on how harmonious and harmonious was the work of these two people, it depends on how high-quality video will eventually turn out.
- If there is an opportunity to prepare for the shooting, thenthe correspondent needs to study the reportage in advance, read and see other similar materials. If not, a small training is carried out directly at the site of the survey: survey objects, questions for respondents, etc. are planned.
- The professional operator already knows what to shoot. However, if the correspondent needs some special plans, the objects he is about to be photographed about, he explains in advance what to shoot and how. There are three main types of shooting plans: a close-up, an average plan and a general plan. Close-ups usually take off individual people when they interview them (in TV journalism, these interviews are called synchronic). The middle plan is necessary for shooting several objects or several people. The general plan is the most ambitious of the three considered. They shoot large spaces, it is necessary to show the whole picture of what is happening. In addition to the usual frames and sync, you can also select the type of "life" when recording event plans with sound (for example, marching to music).
- While the operator is engaged in shooting raw materials forreport, the correspondent searches for people for synchronicity, collects material for the story, asks the organizers and participants of the event. When shooting synchronously, the operator first sets the camera, chooses the most profitable angle for shooting, then gives a sign to the correspondent who asks the questioner through the microphone. After shooting and typing the necessary material, the crew returns to work.
- Then the correspondent makes a sequentialplot plan, where the full text is recorded off-screen, the words of respondents, indicates where all these elements are located. In addition, he looks at the footage, notes from what time frame on which the necessary frames, synchronic, lyfy are located. The more filmed material, the greater the choice and easier work. At this stage, you need not only write a plot plan, but also determine where the frames will be located. Very good when words are attached to frames. For example, a journalist says: "This poplar is ...", and the frame with the poplar he is talking about is selected. If, for example, there is a defect in the frame in the sync, but you can not delete it, because the person says important things, the frames are used - the neutral frames of the place of the event. Also, interruptions are often needed when there are not enough diverse plans, for example, when shooting is conducted in a small room. For interruptions in this case, use frames with hands, frames, where large-scale imaging of interesting objects of the room and so on.
- The last moment before the final preparationplot - this is his installation, the slander of the text and the layout of the video sequence with the sound. When the plot is completely mounted, it only remains to add the necessary elements - titles, geotypes, etc.
You can learn something useful from yourselfabove, even if you are working on a video of a different type. These tips will help you make high-quality and interesting videos. The most important, perhaps, is an interesting idea, which is submitted non-standard. Therefore, listen to the advice of others, but do not forget to use your "chips" - and then your video will cause interest and it will want to reconsider.
- How to make a home video
- How to remove your clip