When there is a need to explain to a persona set of any operations on the PC, the easiest way to do this is with the video recorded from the screen. To do this, you will need to use special programs.
Let's take a closer look at how to shoot a computer.
Consider how to shoot video from your computer using the popular free software - UVScreenCamera):
- Installing this program on your PC, start it,by double-clicking on its icon on the desktop. Then you need to adjust the area for shooting the video (it is selected with the mouse), which can have both a small size and capture the entire screen of the computer.
- Then specify the optimal format in which the video will be recorded. To do this, go to the "Actions" tab, located in the top panel of the program window, and click on "Write to AVI".
- Now click on the "Record" button, after which you will begin to shoot the part of the computer that you selected earlier.
- When the video is recorded, click on the "Stop" button. The default entry will be on the C drive under the name that you assigned to the finished file.
Please note that you can also shoot videos from your computer using other popular programs, for example:
- Camtasia Studio;
- Total Screen Recorder;
- BB FlashBack Express;
- EyeLine Video Surveillance Software.
Also you can be useful for other articles from our Video section.