Watch the video
Previously, you could reinstall the system on your computernot every. This seemed a very serious task, which only the experienced specialist could do. As the computer literacy of the population increased, such simple operations with the computer were increasingly performed independently. In this article, we'll show you how to create a boot disk for the Windows 7 or 8 operating system and what programs you need for this.
Now in most cases when installingThe operating system does not purchase a drive from Windows, but only a key to it. Files of the same system are downloaded from the Internet. To subsequently install the system on a computer, it must first be written to a disk or a USB flash drive. To do this, you need to use a special program.
Select a program
Selecting a different software for recording disk imagesnow is huge. Most of these programs are paid, but there are some free ones. In this article, we'll show you how to create a bootable disk image using Ashampoo Burning Studio, which is one of the last. This multifunctional program allows you to create CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs with various multimedia files, backup data, images and projects.
We need to download and install to your computerprogram Ashampoo Burning Studio, download the operating system image, and we will need a blank DVD-ROM, to which we will record it.
Installing Ashampoo Burning Studio is notcauses great difficulties, since you have the opportunity to change the language of the program interface to Russian. All you need to do is follow the instructions on the screen. Therefore, we do not dwell on this in detail, and immediately proceed to the procedure of creating a boot disk.
- Run the program to burn the disc.
- From the main menu, go to the Create / burn disc image and Burn CD / DVD / Blu-ray disc from the disk image.
- Next to the line to write the path to the disk image, click the Browse button.
- Find the folder where the disk image we downloaded earlier is stored and select the file you are interested in by clicking Open.
- After the path to the desired file is entered in the Disk image path line, click Next.
- Insert the disc to write to the drive and wait for the system to check its suitability. Then click the Change options button.
- In the window that opens, you can configure additional recording parameters such as finalizing the disc and using the Disk At Once recording method, as well as selecting the recording speed of the disc.
- Give the command Burn DVD and wait for the end of the recording process.
- If the recording was successful, at the end you will see a window with the notification "Image DVD recorded successfully!".
- Pressing the output, you exit the program.
After the system is installed, wewe recommend that you do not throw out the startup disk. It will come in handy to you if suddenly the Windows system files on the hard disk are damaged and you will need to restore them.
Read also the articles:
- How to create a boot disk iso
- How to create a Windows startup disk