A graphic key is a password forAndroid devices. Its main feature is that it is not composed of numbers. To unlock the gadget, you need to draw a finger with a specific shape - a square, a cross, or something more complicated.
The Android gaming key is made up of ninecircles. If you hold them, they begin to connect with each other. If you compose the desired chain, the device will be unlocked. Without knowing this password, an outsider can not get to the information stored on your smartphone. However, Android device owners sometimes forget the pattern and face certain problems. In this situation, you do not need to panic or run to a service center. There are several ways to solve the problem, if the user has repeatedly entered the pattern and can not unlock his device.
How do I unlock the device?
- Continue to enter the pattern key at randomthe moment until the window opens, where it is necessary to write a password and login from the Google account. Login - the account before the @ symbol. Please note that "@ gmail.com" does not need to be written. If the device generates an error when typing the password, you can try to write "NULL".
- If you enter the wrong pattern onsmartphone, then you can use a fairly simple solution. You need to call the blocked device, accept the call, and then minimize the call window (you need to press the "Menu" or "Home" button), open the gadget settings and disable the lock using a pattern key.
- Perform back-up systems. However, this option is possible only if you previously performed a backup of the system (for example, using Titanium Backup).
- Reset the smartphone wipe. To do this, turn off the device, open the system menu (at the same time press a few keys on the phone), find the line "wipe" and set the default settings.
- You can also unlock the device byaccount. To do this, go to your own account, open the "Security" tab and select the option "2-Step Verification". Then enter the password from your own mail. If the account is not tied to the phone, go to the "Application Passwords" tab, write a new password and click "Create Password". After that you can try to enter the created password to unlock the display. On some Android devices, this solution works well.
- If your smartphone has usb debugging enabled, andthe user has Root-rights, then you can use the special tool - adb. Install it on your computer and connect your smartphone to it. Run the program and enter the code: "adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key". Press Enter and restart the device. When the gadget turns on, the lock will not be lost. Do not be afraid. You must enter any key and the device will start. In the future, you have to disable the lock in the settings. Thus, you no longer have to worry about how to enter a pattern.