St. Petersburg - from the tourist point of viewvery popular city. However, usually travelers follow, so to speak, trodden paths: the Bronze Horseman, the Hermitage, the Peter and Paul Fortress, the Winter Palace, the Lavra, the Kazan Cathedral, Smolny and so on. But there are much more attractive, albeit lesser known, sights that must be clearly seen in order to fully experience and understand what kind of city it is, St. Petersburg.
Some of them are so interesting and unexpected that they have already become a place of pilgrimage. Here is not a complete list:
- Odessa street, near the house 2. Monument to the lantern.
- Bolshaya Moskovskaya - a monument to the chimney sweep, located directly on the wall.
- Small Garden: a monument to the photographer. If you take a picture, taking it under your right hand - you will be happy, if you "make up" for the left little finger - you will soon get rich (or at least get a bigger salary).
- Monument to the horse near the metro station "Vasileostrovskaya". Observed all the "details" and the dimensions of this.
- Svejk on the Balkan Square. His nose is already shining - tourists have rubbed it: it is believed that it brings good luck.
It is best to realize what kind of it, Petersburg,looking at the original and different houses in its historic center. You can and just wander around, suddenly finding interesting buildings, but those who have little time or a lot of laziness to search, you can suggest the following objects.
- Kryukov Canal, house 14 - a black facade, which in itself is uncharacteristic of the city, and the second-largest atlanta. More of them in St. Petersburg - only the Hermitage.
- Bolshaya Morskaya, 24. Modern, red granite of several tones, huge columns.
- The garden, 23-а. Dollhouse. Next to him, in the 25th - wonderful bas-reliefs: mermaids.
- Cock's tower near the Alexandrinsky Theater. Russian stucco decor in stock.
But generally speaking about all the wonders of Petersburg is simply impossible. Take a more authentic vacation and go explore it. The city itself will tell you what it is, Petersburg.
More information about the glorious city is read in the articles:
- Where to go in St. Petersburg
- Why Petersburg is so named
- How to get to St. Petersburg