In our crazy high-speed century, when we do notwe have time to have a normal dinner, we live constantly "on the line" and have no right to miss anything, our favorite gadgets come to the rescue. However, we put higher demands on them every year, but, nevertheless, the main criterion remains the main thing: productivity and size. Nobody wants to carry a huge suitcase packed with gadgets and other necessary things. And if you have a question of choosing between a netbook and a laptop, you first need to determine how important the weight of the device will be to you.
Portability of the netbook, of course, is preferable: its dimensions are much smaller than the laptop, and the technical characteristics, given its parameters, are quite high. At the same time, you will not be heavily burdened with its overall dimensions and weight, but you can count on a full-fledged working "tool" that can be used anywhere: work in a cafe or even in public transport.
Why netbook is better?
- The main task of the netbook is its mobility and weight. With a laptop it is very inconvenient to work, for example, in public transport.
- Size: the netbook is much smaller than the laptop, it can easily fit in a bag, besides, unlike a laptop, it is much easier.
- Price. The price range of the netbook differs significantly from the laptop: netbooks are much cheaper.
- In offline mode, the netbook runs 6-7 hours, andthen more, depending on the model, since the screen is small and not energy-efficient. A laptop for the same money can give no more than 3-5 hours of autonomy.
- The size of the hard drive on the netbook is much smaller than on the netbook, but if you consider that the netbook is necessary for work, in practice it is proved that the volume is quite enough.
- CPU. The latest models of netbooks are produced with Intel Core i5 processors Intel Core i7 - these are productive chips that allow the netbook to work at high speed. In addition, they are optimized for energy efficiency and do not consume battery resources.
Choice of models from many manufacturers, with differenttechnical characteristics can be viewed at PriceOK. The choice is great and, given the characteristics described above, it will be easier for you to choose the right model.
Here are some examples of optimal netbooks for work.
Acer Aspire One ic3300 - Works on the basis of Intel Core i7 processor,which provides a fairly high performance, copes with the simultaneous execution of several tasks. Other specifications: 4GB of RAM, 11-inch diagonal screen, 1366x768 resolution, Wi-Fi network connection, Bluetooth, modem connection.
MacBook 12 - with a 12-inch screen with a resolution of 2304x1440,the viewing angle of the screen is 180 degrees - excellent visibility and in bright sunshine. Thanks to the Intel Core M processor, it runs silently and continuously (up to 10 hours), 8 GB of RAM, an integrated Intel HD graphic card, a keyboard with a butterfly mechanism (which makes the keys super sensitive), a thickness of 13 mm and a weightless (0.920 kg) - just a dream!
In general, everything is simple: a netbook is a very comfortable, small, light, but at the same time productive assistant.