To date, modern laptops have a built-in webcam. It is used for virtual communication, creating snapshots and video. In this article, we'll show you how to include a webcam on your laptop.
Ways to connect
The methods that we will consider must be applied depending on the purpose of your camera.
- If you want to chat with friends or familyby Skype, Video chat or make a video call Vkontakte, then the program in this case will turn on your camera. You only need to specify it in the settings. Consider the setting in Skype:
- Choose any contact from the list.
- Open the "Data about the quality of the connection" window.
- Go to the "Webcam" tab.
- We select your camera and check its operation.
- If you want to create a photo or video throughyour webcam needs to use special programs: such as Windows Movie Maker, WebcamMax, etc. It is worth noting that on some branded laptops such programs can be installed by default.
- If your laptop does not have a built-in camera or it is not technically sound, you can connect any other camera via the USB port.
Read also the article How to turn on the webcam on a laptop.