Sometimes we want to hide some of our photos on the social network, because we are afraid that someone will find out about our trip or meeting, or simply because we do not want to show our photos to everyone.
Fortunately, there is a solution to this problem. Consider how to hide pictures in a contact.
- Go to your contact page under your account by entering your password and login.
- Open the "My Photos" menu located on the left side of the screen, and select the desired album.
- In the upper right corner, click Edit Album.
- At the top of the screen, under the "Name" and"Description" you can set the album settings. If you want to limit the circle of people viewing your album, then indicate to whom it can be available in the column "Who can view this album?". The line "All users" can be replaced with "Only me", and then this album will be available exclusively to the owner, that is you.
- Do not forget to click "Save Changes".
Additionally you can read the article How to close the album in the contact.
Photos of friends
If you want to hide such photos, do the following:
- Enter the "My Settings" menu, located to the left of the avatar.
- Select the "Privacy" menu at the top of the screen.
- In the option "Who sees the photos I'm tagged in," select the circle of people who can view such photos.
This way you can restrict access to your photos to unwanted users.