Modern graphic graphics on the Internetnow so diverse that constantly there is a desire to download and save to your computer a variety of photos. There are many sites on which you can download pictures of any size for free on your PC. Let's talk about how to download photos to your computer.
How to download a photo to your computer
To download photos to your computer, follow these steps:
- Click on the photo that you liked with the left mouse button. A slightly larger picture opens.
- Right-click the "Open Image" button. In this size, the image can be downloaded to a computer and saved to a previously created folder.
- Click on the picture with the right mouse button, selectline "Save Image As", specify the name of the photo and save it in the desired folder. For example, you can save the photo in the standard My Pictures folder. It is not recommended to download photos to your desktop PC.
- You can edit the picture (for example, crop or darken) in Picture Manager.
- Photographs can also be signed by authors. Such photos are not recommended for downloading, as they are protected by copyright, and there may be problems.
And what if the photos are protected from downloading? To do this, you can use the PrtScr key on the keyboard. Select the picture you want to download, press the PrtScr key, open the Paint program and select the Edit tab -> Paste. Save the changes to the file.
Photos can also be downloaded from various social networks. To learn more about how to download a photo from the social network "Vkontakte", you can from our article - How to download from the contact photo.
Now you know how to download photos to your computer. As you can see, nothing is complicated in this. Everything is quite simple and understandable.