For those who work or study at home, very muchit is important to organize the workplace correctly. You need to choose a convenient table, set up competent lighting and pick up a good computer chair. In this chair, the back remains healthy, it is comfortable to sit in, it is easy to adjust. Let's consider in detail how to choose a computer chair and where it can be bought.
Where to buy a computer chair?
A large selection of good models offers a storehttps://slayn.ru. Buyers will enjoy a wide range and affordable prices. There are models for every taste and for different purposes - you can buy a chair for a child or an adult, for a home, office and a conference room. The site contains variants with different features: economy-variants, with a plastic or wooden cross, with a headrest and armrest, without armrests, with a rocking mechanism, ergonomic, with a chrome cross.
What to look for when choosing?
Body and filler
Most often for the manufacture of the body of such chairsuse metal or plastic - both materials are good, but the metal because of its strength is more durable. As a filler, furniture foam appears: from its quality, density and distribution will depend on the comfort of the seat.
For upholstery, leatherette, leather and fabric are used. You can choose any material available to you, provided that it is strong, durable and of high quality.
- For textile upholstery, syntheticmaterial. For inexpensive armchairs, a cloth similar to burlap is chosen. Polyolefin is characterized by high strength and durability, it is easy to clean and retains a decent appearance for a long time. Microfiber is an excellent modern material with a lot of advantages, it is ideal for a chair. The fabric of the TW series has excellent air permeability.
- Artificial leather at a cost close to wovenmaterials, and it is easy and easy to take care of. The imitation leather can have PVC or polyurethane coating. This material is not afraid of moisture, it is wear-resistant, it perfectly imitates the natural skin. Among the drawbacks - cracking in the area of folds and poor moisture conductivity. Eco-leather is distinguished by its great perfection and manufacturability, durability and frost resistance, it breathes well, does not crack, has a pleasant to the touch and elastic structure, and is ecologically and hypoallergenic.
- Natural leather is the most expensive material. It is distinguished by comfort, safety, hypoallergenicity and environmental friendliness. It is divided into two groups: standard and luxury. The standard is more thick, rough and resistant to mechanical damage, but it has insufficient elasticity and quickly loses its shape. The suite is made of higher quality raw materials, but this material is more whimsical in the care, more exposed to external influences and has less hygroscopicity.
It is better to choose a model with a mobile design,which can be adjusted by choosing the most comfortable position. In such chairs you can change the height, the inclination of the seat, synchronize the backrest and armrests, use gas lift.
Some computer chairs havelateral support, which can reduce the burden on the muscles and spine. The headrest will add comfort at work, protect the neck, thickening at the edge of the seat and the footrest will reduce the load on the limbs. The width of the seat and the height of the back should be chosen individually: for the child the main thing is comfort and that the back remains straight, the office worker needs a high back.
Armrests are an undoubted plus for the chair, theirheight allows you to freely place your hands, but at the same elbows should not rest on them. Most modern models allow you to adjust the position and height of the chair.
Thanks to the rocking mechanism in the armchair, you can move a little and stretch out, without getting up from it. In expensive armchairs, you can also find the function of a built-in massager.
General recommendations for selection
- For upholstery it is necessary to choose hygroscopic material. It will absorb moisture well, and you will not have a feeling of sticking to the material, which is especially important when the room is located on the south side and on the street is hot summer.
- The headrest should comfortably support the head and help the neck muscles relax.
- Armrests should be well regulated in width and height, and also reduce tension in the cervical vertebrae and shoulders.
- A big plus is the presence of a special thickening on the back of the chair. They are necessary in order to evenly distribute pressure in the chair to the whole body and support the back in the lower back.
- Thick side edges on the seat help to take a more comfortable pose.
- Adjusting the angle of the backrest inclination or the auto-mechanism of contact with the back will help to adjust the chair with the maximum comfort and reduce the burden on the spinal muscles and spine.